University Model Town in Peshawar is a beautiful housing project. It is for low-income families. It is a luxurious and modern area. Also, that has all facilities for the ease of residents. This area is a secure and peaceful place. So, this location is ideal for a housing complex. Thus, developers also offer an affordable payment plan for buyers. The prices are desirable for long-term buyers.
University Town Pvt Ltd has developed the Society. Also, they provide the best facilities. The firm is best at giving development facilities. Thus, their method will be ideal for housing Society.
The Peshawar Development Authority has also approved the University Model Town NOC. Also, the reference number of the document is NO. 483-90/Admn/TMAP/2016. So, it is a legal Society. It is a great investment opportunity.
Location and Map
The University Model Town location lies on Cherat Road, Peshawar. Also, the area is a significant feature. The location of Socvoety is close to the landmarks of Peshawar. So, buyers can reach here easily. The city’s many routes link to Society.
University Model Town Access points
The developers choose the prime location for Society. Also, Society has easy access to many routes. Some of them are
- At the Cherat Road, Peshawar
- 1 minute drive from the PHA Scheme
- 4 min drive away from Govt Girls Degree College
- 5 min distance from the University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
- 7 minutes from the Jallozai
- 12 minutes away from Pabbi Police Station
- 19 minutes distance from the Jabba Khatak Dam, Nowshera
- 21 minutes away from Wapda Town, Taru Jabba
- 22 minutes from the Hospital Mall, Pati Amankot
Nearby Sites and Landmarks
The Society is near many famous landmarks. Also, buyers will have access to every facility here. So the sites near the Society are
- PHA Housing Scheme
- Hospital Mall Pati Amankot
- Kabul River Park
- Govt Girls Degree College
- Wapda Town, Taru Jabba
- Pabbi Police Station
- Khattak City Pabbi
Why Invest In University Model Town
If someone is looking for an ideal residential project. So, this project is a perfect investment opportunity. Also, the buyers will get good returns on investment here. Here are some reasons why you should invest here.
Society is a balance between amenities and being close to nature. Also, Society’s location is in a peaceful environment. So it makes it easier to maintain its policies. There are also gardens and parks along the roadsides. Thus, living here will be pollution-free.
Availability of Water
The essential need of humans is water. Also, every community needs a water filtration plant. So it ensures everyone has access to safe water. Thus, Society has big water tanks. The water reservoirs gather rainwater. Also, they filter it and make it suitable for use.
University Model Town Peshawar has a constant electricity supply. Also, it has renewable energy sources. So, residents can live in peace here. The businesses will not get affected by a power shortage.
Society has many properties. Also, developers designed these different-sized properties. Thus, the Society has both housing and business properties. The developers have an idea that business plots are essential for the success of Society. The plots for sale available in University Model Town are
- 3 Marla
- 5 Marla
- 7 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Marla
- 4 Marla
- 8 Marla
The developers have designed the affordable University Model Town payment plans. Also, they know it is difficult for the buyers to pay all the cash at once. So, they also give the instalment plan. Buyers can get their ideal plots. Thus, it is an excellent investment opportunity. There is 39 monthly installment plan. So, in the other plan, buyers can pay seven half-yearly installments.
- 5 Marla plot is for Rs 1,200,000/-. Also, the booking, allocation and confirmation charges are Rs 100,000/-. So, the 39 monthly installments are Rs 10,000/-. The 7 half-yearly installments are Rs 42,000/-. Thus, the possession is Rs 216,000/-
- 7 Marla plot is for Rs 1,700,000/-. Also, the booking, allocation and confirmation charges are Rs 150,000/-. So, the 39 monthly installments are Rs 15,000/-. The 7 half-yearly installments are Rs 60,000/-. Thus, the possession is Rs 245,000/-
- 10 Marla plot is for Rs 2,300,000/-. Also, the booking, allocation and confirmation charges are Rs 200,000/-. So, the 39 monthly installments are Rs 20,000/-. The 7 half-yearly installments are Rs 82,000/-. Thus, the possession is Rs 346,000/-
- 1 Kanal plot is for Rs 4,500,000/-. Also, the booking, allocation and confirmation charges are Rs 400,000/-. So, the 39 monthly installments are Rs 40,000/-. The 7 half-yearly installments are Rs 160,000/-. Thus, the possession is Rs 620,000/-
Parks and play areas will be made available in Society. So that residents can take pleasure in every day. Also, they are essential for a healthy environment. They also increase the beauty of the community.
Provision of Essentials
The developers have provided essential utilities to the buyers. Also, there are constant sources of water, gas, and electricity. The residents will live easier lives here. Besides, there will be no load shedding of power and gas in the area.
Society residents can live comfortably in the community. Also, there are 24-hour surveillance cameras. The guards are always at the entrance of Society. Thus, residents can live in a safe and secure environment.
The developers have built two different blocks in Society. Also, the block has all the facilities. These blocks have different-sized properties. So the residents can live high-quality lives here. Thus, buyers can choose the property of their choice.
FAQs for a Housing Society:
- What are the amenities available in the society?
- What is the payment plan for purchasing property?
- What is the status of the infrastructure development in the society?
- What is the security arrangement in the society?
- Are there any restrictions or rules for constructing houses in the society?
- What is the procedure for transferring ownership of property in the society?
- What is the status of the legal documentation for the society?
- Are there any dues or fees that need to be paid to the society?
- What is the maintenance plan for the society?
- Is the society registered with the relevant government authorities?
In conclusion, University Model Town Pvt Ltd has developed the Society. Also, they provide the best facilities. The firm is best at giving development facilities. Thus, their method will be ideal for housing Society. when considering purchasing property in a housing society, it is important to conduct thorough research and due diligence to ensure that the society is registered with the relevant government authorities, has all the necessary legal documentation in place, has a good payment plan, good infrastructure, amenities, and security arrangements in place.
It is also important to understand the rules and regulations for constructing houses in the society and the procedure for transferring ownership of property. Additionally, it is important to consider any dues or fees that need to be paid to the society and the maintenance plan for the society. By doing this, buyers can ensure that they are making an informed decision and can enjoy a comfortable living experience in the housing society.